Wednesday, September 18, 2013

 
Happy Wednesday!  A couple things:
 
1.)  Thank you so much for all your support over the last few days.  I am very grateful to all of you! :)
 
2.)  Unit 1 Math tests are going home today (Wednesday, September 18th).  Please look them over, sign them, and return them to school by Friday.  Each question has the standard that relates to that question directly on the test (you can look at your copy of the report card for what each standard means).  There are "on grade level" questions which are 4th grade questions (the majority of the test).  There are also "above grade level" questions which require higher thinking and are a bit more challenging (and offer an opportunity to earn a 4 for that standard).  Let me know if you have questions...I know it can be a bit confusing.
 
3.)  Book orders are due on Friday, September 20th! :)
 
As always, feel free to email me if you have any questions.  I will not be sending home newsletters now that I have this fancy new website! :)  I am also working on setting up a time for all of you to come in and meet me.  Thanks again for your support and here's a lovely picture of your children:
 
 
 

1 comment: